Turks and Caicos Islands Community College – Short Courses
Are you interested in any short courses at the Turks and Caicos Islands Community College? Please choose the course you are interested in. Once a cohort of 3 or more interested persons would sign up for any course, an email will be sent to give guidance on paying for the Short Course and the start time for classes.
Before paying online, please wait to receive correspondence of the date and time of the classes prior to paying. Payment may be made to the FCIB CIBC account of the Turks and Caicos Islands Community College 1596776.
Please include your name and what is being paid for. Send an email to Public.Relations@tcicc.edu.tc with the payment receipt for internal processing.
Prices: Courses which require the use of the laboratory facilities $400 per course
Courses that do not require the laboratory facilities $360 per course
Cake Decoration (includes cake tools) $500
International Cuisine $500
Mixology (includes alcohol) $450
Important to note:
- All applicants are to provide identification and proof of legal status in the country.
- Upon successful completion of the course, persons will obtain a certificate indicating the level of success (Distinction, Merit, Pass).
- Certificates will only be conferred upon FULL payment for each course taken.
- Course material can be purchased.
- Please note the class schedule and relevant timetable.
- The credits for each course will be displayed.
This form will be sent internally to TCICC and applicants will be advised when payment should be made.