The role of the College is to provide post-secondary and continuing education for school leavers and adults, in order to promote their personal and professional development and the economic development of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Provision of A-Level/ Associate Degree/ Bachelor Degree and other Pre-University programmes, including teacher education programmes for adequately qualified high school leavers and adults.
- Provision of academic upgrading, general education and vocational programmes to remedy the academic deficiency, and to prepare students for employment and entrepreneurship.
- Provision of programmes to benefit working adults, to improve their job efficiency and advance their careers.
- Provision of a wide range of programmes of cultural interest and those which will encourage the development of civic pride and constructive use of leisure time.
- Engaging in co-operative research activities of relevance to the community, within the competence and resources of the College.
The programmes, policies and regulations published in this catalogue are continually subject to review in order to better serve the needs of our students. They are therefore subject to change as the circumstances may require.