All applicants must submit an application on the TCICC application form, which is obtainable from the Administrative Office. Applicants for admission can only be considered upon full completion of the form and presentation of all specified documentation.
- Copy of official transcript from High School
- Copies of High School Diploma
- Copies of Academic Certificates (CXC, GCE, )
- Birth Certificate or Passport (photograph page)
- Proof of residence status in the Turks & Caicos Islands
- Two (2) passport size photos
- NON-REFUNDABLE FEE OF $25 (LATE APPLICATION/ REGISTRATION FEE – $50)
- Any other qualification as may be determined by the College for specific
Applicants for the Associate Degree Programmes must satisfy the following requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC at General Proficiency, one of which should be in the field of interest, plus English A and Mathematics, with grades I, II or III or GCE grades A, B or C. Students without Mathematics must complete the College Foundation Math (MTH 1110 and MTH 1120).
Applicants for the Pre College I must satisfy 2 CXC passes or less and Pre College II; a minimum of three (3) GCE/CXC passes, one of which should be in the field of interest, plus English at General Proficiency level I, II or III or GCE grades A, B or C.
Candidates who do not possess the direct entry requirements into the Associate Degree programme may achieve this status by successfully completing the College preparatory programme. Students applying through the Mature Student Entry policy should be twenty-one (21) years or older with at least (4) years’ work experience and a sound educational background. A Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) portfolio may be required.
On approval of admission, applicants must then REGISTER IN PERSON DURING THE DAYS AND TIMES SET BY THE COLLEGE.
Students may also pay via the College’s CIBC FirstCaribbean account 1596776; please include name and what is being paid for – e.g. application, registration, tuition. Please provide that information to the Cashier for the update.
Upon payment of tuition and fees, students will receive from the Registrar a permit to enter the first class of each course.
Students are asked to follow the following procedure to register for classes at the beginning of each term:
- Refer to the Academic Calendar or contact the College for registration
- Obtain approval of admission before
- Study the course offerings for the term and pay special attention to what is involved in your programme along with your personal
- Seek advice from the Academic Dean or the Chair of Faculty of the area related to your
- A full-time student must carry at least 12 credits per
Programmes Offered in the Faculty of Technical and Vocational Education include:
- Pre-college I & II
- Associate Degree In Architectural Building & Design Technology
- Associate Degree In Automotive Engineering Technology
Mrs. Malini Honnegowda (Chair)
Mr Dane Malver (PLS)
Mr Richard Fagan (GDT)