The Associates Degree in Culinary Arts is a two year programme which is designed to prepare students for middle management work in the Hospitably and Tourism Industry. Students can choose to major in either Food and Beverage or Tourism Studies. However the programme is structured to expose students to ALL major areas of the industry. A pre-requirement to graduating from this programme is the successful completion of a six to eight week internship placement in a major Hotel and Tourism establishment.
The Associate Degree Programme in Associate Degree in Culinary Arts is a local program offered by Turks and Caicos Islands Community College.
To ensure that students on completion of the programme are able to actively participate and contribute to the economic development of their respective countries. With the theoretical and practical skills, knowledge and experience obtained from this programme, the student will be qualified to be of maximum benefit at middle management level to the organization.
To prepare students for easy matriculation into further educational institutions.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes