The Associate Degree in Business Studies exposes students to the general and essential courses required in the field. It prepares students to enter the world of work as well as for entry to institutions of higher learning.
The Associate Degree Programme in Business Administration is a local program offered by Turks and Caicos Islands Community College.
The Associate Degree Programme in Business is designed to:
- Develop an understanding of the general business environment.
- Serve as admission requirement for those who choose to pursue courses in institutions of higher
- Focus on strategies aimed at achieving objectives in a dynamic
- Provide candidates with the necessary skill to perform at the middle management.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes