Certificate Courses in Computers, Engineering & Mathematics
About This Course
One-Year Certificate Program in:
- Computer Applications (Both Campuses)
- Electrical Engineering (Both Campuses)
The Certificate Courses in Computers, Engineering & Mathematics exposes students to the general and essential courses required in the field. It prepares students to enter the world of work as well as for entry to institutions of higher learning.
The Certificate Courses Programme in Computers, Engineering & Mathematics is a local program offered by Turks and Caicos Islands Community College.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.