Bachelor’s Degrees in Humanities & Liberal Studies
About This Course
Two-Year Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Social Work (Grand Turk Campus)
The Bachelor’s Degrees Programme in Humanities & Liberal Studies is a more general flexible programme which provides the opportunity for students to choose a range of courses that meet their academic needs and interests as well as meeting the demands of the work place in the society
The Bachelor’s Degrees Programme in Humanities & Liberal Studies is a local program offered by Turks and Caicos Islands Community College.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.