Bachelor’s Degrees in Hospitality & Tourism Management
About This Course
Two-Year Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Hospitality Management (Provo Campus)
- Tourism Management and Entertainment (Provo Campus)
The Associates Degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management is a two year programme which is designed to prepare students for middle management work in the Hospitably and Tourism Industry. Students can choose to major in either Food and Beverage or Tourism Studies. However the programme is structured to expose students to ALL major areas of the industry. A pre-requirement to graduating from this programme is the successful completion of a six to eight week internship placement in a major Hotel and Tourism establishment.
The Associate Degree Programme in Hospitality & Tourism Management is a local program offered by Turks and Caicos Islands Community College.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.