Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
About This Course
Two-Year Associate Degree in:
- Early Childhood Education (Both Campuses)
- Primary Education (Both Campuses)
- Secondary Education:
- English/Social Studies
- Math/Science (Grand Turk Campus only)
- Music/English/Math/Social Studies
The Turks and Caicos Islands Community College in its quest to fulfil its vision to provide quality education for all sectors of the Turks & Caicos Islands by equipping individuals with the knowledge, skills and dispositions that would enable them to access emerging and existing opportunities, exercise their civic responsibilities prudently, enhance their social and cultural lives and become productive citizens has seen the need to improve early childhood care and education through the introduction of an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education. This programme offers information about tools, practices and services required to provide quality education to children between the ages of 0 8 years in the Turks and Caicos Islands and the wider world.
The Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education is a local program offered by Turks and Caicos Islands Community College with quality assurance from the Council Community Colleges of Jamaica (CCCJ).
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.