6 Weeks Short Technical/Vocational Program
About This Course
Duration: 6 Weeks
- Accounting Information System,
- Business Communication (Theory & Practice)
- Cake Decorating
- Conversational Spanish
- Customer Service,
- English as a Second Language
- Introduction to Building Services,
- Introduction to Estimation and Costing Mixology
- PRC Courses (TCI Studies and English)
- Restaurant Operation
- Team Building
The Short Technical/Vocational Program is a flexable program that enables both the GCE A Level, CXC CAPE and non-GCE A level students to obtain an 6 Weeks in Short Technical/Vocational Program, through pure science theory courses coupled with laboratory analyticals skills as a foundation to cater to the future needs and interests of the students.
A total of 78 credits is needed to matriculate for this program.
The 6 Weeks Programme in Short Technical/Vocational Program is a local program offered by Turks and Caicos Islands Community College.
Students will pursue their studies as follows:
- eight General Education courses totalling 22 credits
- compulsory concentration courses to satisfy the minimum Associate of Science Degree requirements totaling 39 credits
- one laboratory component for each compulsory science course totaling 12 credits
- two compulsory electives taken from any course offered by the college amounting to a total of 6 credits.
- Compulsory Research Project for a major/core program (BIO or CHM = 3 credits